Tnspg and JolteonWarrior's forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon

2 posters

Go down

What is better Umbreon or Jolteon(joke poll)

Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon I_vote_lcap40%Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon I_vote_lcap40%Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon Empty Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon

Post  TeamNarutoSPG Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Well the Next pokeon if the week is the Jolteonwarrior's favorite pokemon...Jolteon, i will give you a cookie if you find out why we are reviewing it!(JK) So previasly we reviewed Tnspg's favorite pokemon Umbreon

Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon 135
TeamNarutoSPG
TeamNarutoSPG
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/TeamNarutoSPG

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon Empty My review

Post  TeamNarutoSPG Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:58 pm

Ok here are jolteon's base stats
Attack-65
Sp attack-110
defense-60
sp defense-95
speed-130
Now his stats are pretty good in my opinion, pretty good sp defense and sp attack and speed, but thats really it, his defense and attack are bad but not horrible. He will usually get the first hit off on your opponent. I have seen many combos with him, he can learn a couple good moves, really with jolteon your moveset has to be REALLY good to use jolteon correctly, or have a move set that helps with your team. here is its other details.

Type Species
Electric Lightning Pokémon

Ability Exp. at 100
Volt Absorb 1,000,000

Pokédex
Kanto
#135 Johto
#182 Hoenn
#290* Sinnoh
#165Pt

Browser
Fiore
R-185 Almia
R-099

Height Weight
2'07" 54.0 lbs.

Pokédex color Body style Footprint Catch rate
Yellow 45

Gender ratio
87.5% male
12.5% female

Egg groups Egg cycles
Ground 36 (9180 steps*)

EV yield
HP
0 Atk
0 Def
0 Sp.Atk
0 Sp.Def
0 Speed
2 Exp.

Really over all you should have him with a good strategic moves, sine its a very fast pokemon have a good move that will help you in the long run with jolteon, items wise you may go will anything really, i have seen all different types of jolteons in wifi battles. Jolteon is a very great electric pokemon.
OVER ALL RATING
As an electric type - 8.7 out 10
Any team - 8.0
Final rating - 8.3 out of 10
TeamNarutoSPG
TeamNarutoSPG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon Empty Jolteon Review

Post  JolteonWarrior Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:07 am

Male: 87.5%
Female: 12.5%
Type: Electric
Height: 2ft 7in
Weight: 54.00 lbs
Egg Group: Ground
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs Awarded: Speed +2
Stats: HP = 65
Atk = 65
Def = 60
SA = 110
SD = 95
SPD = 130

Despite what most people think, Jolteon is not my favorite Pokemon. Because I do not have a favorite Pokemon. Jolteon is one of my favorites though. It has very good special attack which helps him take out a lot of things, I know from personal experience that a Jolteon can OHKO a Tyranitar with Thunderbolt. Jolteon is also one of the fastest Pokemon there is. It can outspeed a whole lot of things. Its special defense is good, but its defense is somewhat low, although I have seen a jolteon survive an earthquake. Its Atk is low but that does not matter because it is a Special Attacker. Its ability Volt Absorb heals it when hit by an electric attack. So if an Electric attack is coming at one of your other Pokemon, switch in Jolteon and it will heal it up. Overall, if you want a fast, powerful sweeper, Jolteon is an amazing choice.
Score: 8.75/10

JolteonWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon Empty Ohh

Post  TeamNarutoSPG Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:51 am

ohh sorry, but one time you saif that jolteon was your favorite pokemon, on the forums(both) and on a message you sent me, oh well we all change.
TeamNarutoSPG
TeamNarutoSPG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon Empty Re: Pokemon Of The Week #4: Jolteon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down