Tnspg and JolteonWarrior's forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the forums

Go down

Rules of the forums Empty Rules of the forums

Post  Admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 am

Please follow these rues of the forum or you WILL be removed

1. NO SPAMMING
Spamming is pointless, stupid, and overall, very immature. These forums are here to bring us together as a community, not to be annoyed by immature members. I hope we can keep this place going with a mature attitude.

2. NO CUSSING
Please, I know, I can get carried away, but overall, please no cussing. Not only does it lower the amount of respect you get from other members, but it just doesn't sound good in an environment like this.

3. NO FLAMING
Just no flaming. Simple as that. Again, this reaches a solid 0 on the maturity scale. Almost the same as spamming, just dont do it.

4. NO HARASSMENT
None of "Dude, you stupid idiot, why did you do that" "Dude omg moron what the heck". No attacking other members is basically what this is trying to get across. We are a community, we respect eachother.

5. NO CAPS LOCK
NO CAPS LOCK BECAUSE THIS IS ANNOYING AND PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT.

6. POST IN THE RIGHT PLACES
Make sure you guys follow the category lists and forum titles. Post in the right places. You would think this is the easiest rule, but you would be surprised.

7. KEEP IT LEGAL
We here at the Twarrior Forums do not support the unauthorized use of the following item(s):
-Illegal Hacks / Downloads / Links
-Copyrighted Material
-Etc.
Any user who posts material which is Against the Law to pass out, will have their post(s) removed / edited.
Any user who posts material without the consent of the original owner will have their post(s) removed / edited.
*Note: this rule was not added as a punishment, it has been added to protect the forums & it's members.

Admin
Admin

https://twarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum