Tnspg and JolteonWarrior's forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon Empty Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon

Post  JolteonWarrior Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 am

This is about the Gen 2 Pokemon Umbreon.Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon Umbreon

JolteonWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon Empty Umbreon Review

Post  JolteonWarrior Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:01 am

Male: 87.5%
Female: 12.5%
Type: Dark
Height: 3ft 3in
Weight: 59.50 lbs
Egg Group: Ground
Ability: Synchronize
EVs Awarded: Sp Def +2
Stats: HP = 95
Atk = 65
Def = 110
SA = 60
SD = 130
SPD = 65

I've never really liked Umbreon that much. Umbreon is a very good defensive Pokemon though. I know from experience that if you don't have a powerful Fighting or Bug type move, it can be very hard to take down. It is kind of slow but that's not that big of a deal. Unfortunately it has rather low Attack and Special Attack and its offensive movepool is pretty bad, by that I mean its learnset, not counting TMs and Egg moves and stuff like that. It can learn some other good moves though such as Moonlight, which can heal it. It also has a good ability, Synchronize. If Umbreon gets burnt, paralyzed, or poisoned, the Pokemon that caused that status condition will be inflicted with that condition as well. So if your looking for a good offensive Pokemon, Umbreon is not for you. If you are looking for a mixed wall that has few weaknesses, Umbreon is a great choice.
Score: 8.75/10

JolteonWarrior
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon Empty Umbreon

Post  TeamNarutoSPG Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:35 am

Well sorry guys for the lack of updates for the forums, but whatever we are back, do you like the new banner i think its the best yet! But anyways we are having a special 2 part pokemon of the week, today we will be talking about Umbreon and tommorow we will be talking about Jolteon.
Well Umbreon as you all know is my favorite pokemon, its not the best but its my favoritefor a reason i will explain another time.
Ok here are umbreons stats ect.
Male: 87.5%
Female: 12.5%
Type: Dark
Height: 3ft 3in
Weight: 59.50 lbs
Egg Group: Ground
Ability: Synchronize
EVs Awarded: Sp Def +2
Stats: HP = 95
Atk = 65
Def = 110
SA = 60
SD = 130
SPD = 65

Well umbreon is a great defensivly, not offensivly, it has great sp defensive and defense but the rest arnt that good, he is more a wall and he has 2 weeknesses whixh i will get into later, so he can take hits well, hes not that fast but it really doesnt matter. With umbreon you will need to make combos with him that will work out with your team, he doesnt learn great moves but use tms and other ways of learning and he can be great, he can learn healing moves such as moonlight. Just play around with umbreon on your team. He is fun to use and is a pretty good pokemon all around.

Week to
Fighting : 2×
Bug : 2×

Resistent to
Ghost : ½×
Dark : ½×

Immune to
Psychic : 0×

Normal effectiveness
Normal : 1×
Flying : 1×
Poison : 1×
Ground : 1×
Rock : 1×
Steel : 1×
Fire : 1×
Water : 1×
Grass : 1×
Electric : 1×
Ice : 1×
Dragon : 1×

Final Rating
As a dark type - 8.5 out of 10
Any team - 8.0
Over all - 8.3 out of 10
TeamNarutoSPG
TeamNarutoSPG
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/TeamNarutoSPG

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon Empty Re: Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon

Post  Zerocross12 Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:03 am

umbreon is one of the best toxic stallers in the meta game right now so if u take that in aspect he is a great addition to any team
Zerocross12
Zerocross12

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zerocross12

Back to top Go down

Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon Empty Re: Pokemon of the Week #3 (A week late): Umbreon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down