Tnspg and JolteonWarrior's forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Card?

2 posters

Go down

The Best Card? Empty The Best Card?

Post  TeamNarutoSPG Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:24 pm

What naruto card out do you think is the best? Post a reply telling us
TeamNarutoSPG
TeamNarutoSPG
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/TeamNarutoSPG

Back to top Go down

The Best Card? Empty best cards

Post  narutovs Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:36 pm

i think the best card is 4th hokage and gamabunta yah high entrence cost ( 8 ) but so werth it because it has a grate ability ( the power that sealed the disaster ) ( when this ninja is put in play you can move one of your oponents in play ninja to the bottom of the origanal owners deck ) grate cards healthy ( 9/4 ) injured ( 8/5 ) 1 hand cost but so worth it ninjutsu/oil leal-sastoosa-male-ninjatoad-platoon-mental power 2 lightning water chakra super reare from aproching wind grate cards 10 out of 10 lol! lol! lol!

also checl out my channel @
watch my vids and subscribe !!!!!!!!

narutovs

Back to top Go down

The Best Card? Empty Well, I dunno

Post  GaaravsNaruto10 Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Between either Sasuke (Cold-Headed) or Gaara (Tragic Name). U see, there has been a huge contriverse about who is better, and personally, I cannot decide either. Gaara (Tragic Name) is one of the strongest 2 drops available, and has a killer effect, yet on the other hand, Sasuke has a little more modified of an effect, and isnt as good (Effect-Wise). Sasuke has the better stats, but You see what I'm getting at... Its very confusing trying to decide....

Both Cards get 5 Like a Star @ heaven 's for awesome effects and cool powered stats.

I call them the Steroid cards, because they are both Broken Cards.......
GaaravsNaruto10
GaaravsNaruto10

http://www/Youtube.com/GaaravsNaruto100

Back to top Go down

The Best Card? Empty Re: The Best Card?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum